The textbook we use in this class is International Business: Strategy, Management, and the New Realities, 3rd Edition by S. Tamer Cavusgil, Gary Knight, John R. Riesenberger, Pearson Prentice-Hall, 2014. This is a new edition.
You need ONE version of the book, which is available in several formats and versions. Here are some options you may consider:
- A special soft cover version for BUSA3000 with only chapters 1-11 prepared specifically for BUSA3000. And available at the GSU bookstore ISBN-10:1-269-39070-8 ISBN-13:978-1-296-39070-5. The GSU University bookstore sells this for $131.00
- The full Hard cover edition ISBN10: 0-13-299126-8, ISBN13: 978-0-13-299126-1 has 20 chapters.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE COPY WITH THE WHITE & PURPLE COVER. The version of the book with a BLUE cover is the 2nd edition and the GREEN cover is the 1st edition, and neither of these would work.
We use the first 11 chapters in BUSA3000 and the rest of the book is used in IB3090. This is important if you are interested in the Certificate in International Business. This hardcover will run about $176 for a new copy and since it is a new version there will likely not be used copies available during the Fall 2013 semester.
- You can find it at http://www.directtextbook.com/International-Business-The-New-Realities-3rd-edition-Cavusgil-hardcover-2013/9780132991261
- Used copy of the hardcover for about $150.00 (likely online since this is the first semester we use this edition at GSU)
- Rental for about $95.00
- Kindle edition for about $141.00
- eTextbook digital version for 180 days at about $85.00 at http://www.coursesmart.com
- There may be an international version available but I do not have the information available